About the Company:
Since 2015 we have been working with cutting edge companies providing innovative care solutions to complex medical conditions. We have employees located across the United States.
Through our online marketing ads, we find people in need of medical procedures or treatments, who ask for more information, we then call them to provide the information they need to make and attend an appointment with one of our partner doctors.
Our clients arent your typical healthcare companies.. We work with creative companies with innovative solutions who are trying to help people solve their health issues in new and innovative ways; Thats where we come in! We use cutting-edge lead generation and sales automation to help consumers find our clients.
Here are a few examples of the companies we work with:
• A DNA lab testing company that helps people discover if they are at risk of hereditary cancers.
• A services company that treats people with prediabetes and prevents them from developing
Type II diabetes. One-third of adults have prediabetes!
• A medical device company that helps women who have been struggling with bladder control for years.
As a Contact Center Representative you will use your medical knowledge and patient care experience to guide those who have reached out to 83bar for information towards the care solution that they are looking for. We never cold call, so you will be contacting only those who have expressed an interest in the services that our clients provide and helping them to take the next step in their journey towards a healthier future.
We’ve custom-built a web based system that allows you to access what you need from the convenience of home. You just need access to high-speed Internet and a quiet, private space to work.
We are currently hiring for part-time positions - and we are looking for applicants available to work shifts between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm CST Monday through Friday and 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
We are seeking applicants with healthcare exposure and the empathy required to successfully connect with the people we are reaching out to help, and educate them about the life-changing services our clients have to offer.
• Healthcare background
• Strong communication skills
• Prior experience in sales/customer service preferred
• Self motivated and adaptable
• Access to high speed internet
• Able to commit to a set schedule
• Available minimum of 20 hours per week
• Customizable schedule
• Work from home flexibility
• Competitive compensation at $30.00/ hour
• 401k with company matching
Our clinical team has created an assessment that will determine if you are a good fit to proceed with the interview process. This assessment will take approximately 15 minutes and is best completed on a computer. Copy and paste the following link into your browser (Google Chrome works best).
Applications that are received without the accompanying assessment will not be considered.
Please do not contact our office directly with inquiries on application status. We are fortunate to have many qualified applicants apply and will only be able to contact those who have been selected for an interview. We appreciate your time and thank you for considering 83bar in your employment search.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Our company is 100% remote.
• Have you completed and submitted the assessment? Only applications that have completed and passed the assessment will be considered.
Copy and paste the following link into your browser (Google Chrome works best).
• Are you able to work a dedicated 20 hours per week on a set schedule?
• Bachelors (Preferred)
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• RN (Preferred)
• Fully Remote