Developer/Applications Programmer requiring a Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
As a Go Software Developer/Applications Programmer, you will provide technical expertise and support and day-to-day development and maintenance of a Golang Back End Application with API’s, integrated with Postgres. This position requires strong knowledge of Golang. Applicant must have strong verbal and written skills.
What is in it for you?
• The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
• As a member of an established and fast-growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
• You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Professional training reimbursement
• Disability insurance
• ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Under the broad supervision of the Lead Software Developer, participates in the design of reusable software using Agile methodologies.
• Assists in interpreting software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
• Technical aptitude with desire to find the best way to solve a problem.
• Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative Agile team.
• Fine to seven years of direct experience within the past fifteen years required.
• Bachelors Degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering).
• Development experience with backend technology Go.
• Must have Secret clearance
• Must be U.S. citizen
• Understanding of test frameworks and writing unit tests
• Understanding of JSON & XML
• Strong focus on security
• Experience using GIT or another version control mechanism
• Experience with Application Programming Interfaces (API)
• CompTIA+ or better
• Experience with RDMS/SQL
• Experience as a Software Developer/Applications Programmer supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment
• Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense is highly desired.
• Experience developing in an agile environment with Go and AWS GovCloud in a DoD CC SRG IL 4+ capacity
• Knowledgeable of Security/IA products such as PKI, VPN, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems desired
• Agile certification is a plus
• Experience with both DoD and Federal PKIs and AWS GovCloud environments, preferably in a DoD CC SRG IL 4+ capacity and IdAM applications and tools is a plus.
• Docker, GitLab experience a plus
• Remote work possible*
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.