Admissions Counselor Admissions/Telemarketing
Atlantic International University
Position: Admissions Counselor Admissions/ Telemarketing
Position: Admissions Counselor/ University Admissions/ Telemarketing
Position: Admissions Counselor/University Admissions/Telemarketing.
• **Admissions Counselor / University Admissions / Telemarketing***
Job Description: Call prospective students seeking education at the University, assist in the enrollment process, and take on administrative duties/responsibilities. Reach weekly recruitment goals. Candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written.
Income potential: Based on results; Commissions.
Optimal Schedule: 5 days per week.
However, you could work earlier or later iand weekends if youd like.
As an AIU Representative, you will be assigned prospective students to be contact by telephone. Each prospective student has completed an inquiry or application form to confirm his/her interest (HOT LEADS). Your role will be to qualify candidate for admissions and assist them in the enrollment process.
• Call prospective students customers using established lead methods. Must meet daily calls quota.
• Counsel and advise prospects about AIU programs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
• Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
• Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• 1 yrs Customer Service or Sales experience.
• Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 60-100/day (minimum 70 effective calls per day).
• Effective communication skills – oral and written.
• Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing students.
• Organizational skills and effective time management.
• Must have access to high speed internet (5Mbps minimum download/upload) and a computer