• *Remote Work at Home Call Center position.**
• *Candidate must pass a bilingual assessment (Spanish/English)**
• *Must live within 60 miles of Lenexa, Kansas site - 8035 Quivira Road Lenexa, KS 66215**
Essential Job Functions
Customer Experience - Answer a variety of inbound customer service calls from customers in the retail environment. Efficiently build a connection with customers through care, empathy, listening, acknowledgement and through providing accurate information. Interact professionally, respectfully, and energetically to mutually resolve customer inquiries through negotiation and education. Recognize when to leverage resources to resolve customer inquiries. Demonstrate ownership and accountability without placing blame
Build Relationships – Serve as a brand ambassador to assist the brand partner associates and customers with in-store transactions. Work independently and as a part of a team. Actively engage with teammates to achieve common goals through knowledge sharing.
Communication – Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills when working with internal and external partners. Explain complex topics in a clear and concise manner. Respond well under pressure and appreciate ambiguity as a normal business condition. Give and accept feedback as a matter of practice. Document interactions and update customer records in company systems. Utilize knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook and Teams to execute daily work.
Reports to: Customer Care Supervisor
Distinctions (if applicable): Work at home
• Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Work from home office; Travel to care center site as needed. Job requires sitting the majority of workday. Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends.
• Must be able to work from the office for the allotted training period. Must reside within a 60-mile radius of the Care Center supporting the department and peer group.
• Workspace Environment- A dedicated workspace that is able to simulate an office environment. The room should provide an area that separates you from others while working.
• Access to home/work space- You will provide Alliance Data or its representative access to your workspace to conduct an audit of compliance and policy. A photograph of your workspace must be furnished prior to going home.
• Equipment- Alliance Data will provide you with the equipment to work from home. This equipment is able to be used for work purposes only.
• Internet/Phone- The associate is required to pay for and provide internet and phone service. Internet service must be DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed), with at least 10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed required. An analog or digital phone service (No VOIP, no call waiting, no voicemail etc.) is required. High speed internet and phone lines will be dedicated lines that will be used exclusively for business use, and will be separate from any personal data or phone services.
• Location- Although this position is considered work at home, the candidate must reside within 60 miles of the reporting care center supporting the department and peer group.
High School Diploma or GED
Nine months, or more, of customer service experience in retail, food service, hospitality, call center or related experience
Alliance Data card services
Alliance Data is a leading global provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, delivered through branded credit programs that drive more profitable relationships between our brand partners and their cardmembers. We offer private label, co-brand, and commercial products to many of the worlds most recognizable brands. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. Its how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with all applicable laws.
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.