Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards - a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next - to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.
The Sales Deployment Specialist will lead creative sourcing strategies to drive the successful deployment of new agency appointments. This individual will be responsible for territory or region-wide candidate sourcing, candidate vetting, presenting the Allstate agency owner opportunity, cash flow / business planning conversations, candidate closing, and supporting sales leaders with recruiting and closing education and best practices.
• Sourcing for and developing a deep pipeline of potential candidates; prescreening and interviewing candidates; building and maintaining a diverse network of key organizations, centers of influence, and associations for potential sourcing; attending recruiting and networking events; and traveling to prospect and develop a candidate pipeline.
• Presenting the Allstate agency owner opportunity and compensation plan, and closing the candidate.
• Conducting cash flow / business planning discussions prior to final review with the sales leader and senior sales leader.
• Consulting with and building a relationship with the regional deployment leader to determining agency deployment requirements and building an effective recruiting strategy; effectively communicating and coordinating with the regional EA recruiting team and sales leadership; facilitating a smooth transfer of the candidate to the sales leader.
Education and Experience
• 3 years of sales and/or sales management experience recommended
• 3 years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience recommended
• 4-year college degree preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Property & Casualty license a plus
• Life & Health license a plus
• FINRA 6, 63, & 26 licenses a plus
• Financial/business skills - Financial acumen and ability to understand and explain small business planning/operations, agency economics, and cash flow projections
• Analytical skills - Able to assemble information, analyze data and deliver insights
• Recruiting skills - Knowledge of candidate prospecting techniques (including proactive phone and internet research and knowledge of leading search practices), candidate development, deployment models, process installation, and education techniques
• Industry and company expertise - In-depth knowledge of the Allstate business model, products, and processes (including pricing, claims, market planning etc.)
• Technology skills - Ability to use Microsoft Office products, business consulting tools, social media platforms, and applicant tracking systems
• Communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, and motivation/influencing skills
• Relationship management skills - Effectively works with a team, creates strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team, and creates a feeling of belonging in the team. Can build relationships with prospective candidates and sales/regional leaders at all levels, navigate organizational structure, exhibit a highly professional demeanor, and demonstrate poise and grace under pressure
• Organizational and process management skills - Can engage resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, use resources effectively and efficiently, and adapt quickly to change within the organization or in a daily recruiting environment
Compensation for this position has a base salary range of $68,200 - $87,878/year. It also has the potential for bonuses. Actual salary offered will depend on selected candidates experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employees terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.