• Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
• Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
• Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
• Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/culture/Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:FULFILLMENT CENTERS – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day. Basic qualifications:
• Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
• High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us