The ideal candidate will be creative, flexible and able to work outside of the box, while maintaining the brand standards. The candidate will be familiar with print and web-based creative applications, and fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
You live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition. You will be responsible for creating stunning visuals and pixel-perfect comps for digital media and print. You will work closely with key team members to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and online. The ideal candidate is a true collaborator at heart and has a real love and appreciation for design and designed products that resonate with the customer.
• Possess thorough understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital (collateral, packaging/product design, responsive web designs, ecommerce, marketing emails, social, etc)
• Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
• Contribute in team brainstorming sessions with Marketing and Ecommerce to develop and execute digital, retail and social campaigns for the Pipette brand.
• Occasionally interface with outside vendors as needed for work such as retouching, illustrators, photographers or print vendors.
• Implements the brand tone + voice through design across all touch points of the brand.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment, while always delivering creative that is accurate, innovative and consistent attention to detail.
• Stays current on industry trends, social sentiment and competitors.
• Assist with daily operational workload as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 1-3 years of design experience in branding for print, packaging, and digital marketing – experience in both print and web creative execution a must.
• Strong visual design sense, excellent typography & layout skills, keen eye for detail and brand identity systems
• Proficiency in current graphic design practices and Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Self-disciplined and motivated in a fast-paced environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail.
• Must value collaboration and be able to receive constructive feedback in a team environment.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all.
Make Good, No Compromise .
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com .
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants .
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention