Location: 100% remote (work from home)
• Laptop, headset and 2nd monitor will be provided
• Must have a quiet and private workspace
• Must have reliable internet access
Contract Duration: 2+ months with possibility to be extended
Shift: Full time 40 hours per week (8 hour shift, 5 days per week)
• Call Center is open from 7AM-11PM EST Monday-Sunday. Must be able to work any shift during those hours
• You will be placed on a shift during training
• Trainings take place 8AM-4:30PM EST, training will be 2 days
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute positively to a work environment that is flexible, adaptable, and team-based.
• Provide, receive, and seek feedback in a positive manner to encourage team building.
• Participate in the development and attainment of team and operational goals.
• Perform special projects and assignments as needed.
• Acquire, demonstrate, and apply effective leadership skills.
• Thoroughly understand Customer regulations and expectations.
• Complete daily expectations of specified work.
• Maintain quality expectations as outlined by management.
• Monitor and report workloads on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Prioritize workloads to ensure timeliness/quality standards are met.
• Respond to incoming inquiries, telephone and/or written, from providers.
• Research and resolve inquiries in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
• Document all inquiry activities in the appropriate reporting system.
• Provide responses to inquiries in writing.
• Knowledgeable in all major NPI and TPGS operating systems.
• Identify processing deficiencies and initiate corrective actions.
• Suggest ways to improve work processes.
• Continuous learning.
• Actively participate in ongoing training.
• Participate in weekly meetings.
• Be prompt, present, and actively participate in required meetings and training.
• Complete assessments in a timely manner and to meet/exceed standards as outlined by management.
• Seek learning opportunities.
• Working knowledge of NPI regulations.
• Working knowledge of processing systems.
• Understanding of basic customer regulations.
• Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to assess workload, meet deadlines, and adjust as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum six (6) months customer service experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
• Comprehensive reading and interpretive skills.
• Maintain professional telephone etiquette in a variety of call situations.
• Basic mathematical skills preferred.
• Research, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
• Basic PC skills.
• Keyboard skills (typing, 10-key, alpha/numeric)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc