Contract: 18 months (chance for extension)
Location: REMOTE (must sit in Greater Seattle Area)
The Social Media Artist will work as part of the creative team responsible for crafting content for all the franchise social channels. Working closely with internal and external teams, the artist will create still video, and other assets to be used on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc. This person will play a critical role in helping the Social team create world-class content to support the franchise and generate brand awareness. The ideal candidate brings knowledge and experience in creating content for all social media platforms. They understand each of the platforms’ strengths and weaknesses and know how to author content best for each one. They will be working with the social team to concept, pitch, execute, and measure the impact and effectiveness of the creative assets. This role involves combining an understanding of visual narrative and edit flow, technical craft, creative problem solving, and execution in a team-centric environment.
· Create high-quality social media assets; videos; stills, GIFs, etc.
· Partner with the Social media team to concept and create campaigns and assets appropriate for each platform.
· Execute video edits from shot lists, storyboards, and pre-viz edits with a careful focus on camera framing, shot composition, and flow.
· Establish continuity of the brand look and appeal while also creating fresh visuals that help increase social engagement.
· Balance quality with efficiency while managing timely deliveries in a fast-paced production environment.
· Able to take direction and incorporate feedback.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Deep knowledge of production process for creating custom videos and stills.
· Understanding of cinematography, video editing, photo editing, and lighting.
· Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop).
· Cultivated aesthetic sense and keen eye for detail.
· Strong understanding of all social media platforms and how to optimize content for each one.
· Self-motivated team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to quickly learn new/proprietary software.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in social media content creation.
· Broad knowledge in 3D production software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Cinema4D, or other similar 3D programs.
· Post-production & motion graphics skills including, but not limited to, color grading, typography, transitions, rotoscoping, and compositing.
· Familiarity experience with Unreal, Unity, or other game engines.
· Experience with conventional cameras (DSLR, HD, Red, etc.).
· Automotive enthusiast with a passion for racing games.
· Understanding and knowledge of marketing trends and best practices.
· Examples of professional social media content.
· Examples of good graphic design
· Examples of editing to demonstrate pacing, rhythm, and flow.
· Examples of high-resolution photography stills, videos shoots, or motion graphics .
· Please submit a demo reel/portfolio & breakdown with relevant examples of your work