Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2–3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company. We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.
About The Role:
We are seeking Medical Scribe with a strong interest in medicine. The Medical Scribe works 1:1 with a variety of medical professionals and document the patient visit in an EHR. As part of our team, you will have the ability to gain experience in different medical specialties while collaborating with a team of young, talented professionals working to revolutionize healthcare.
The Medical Scribe will create medical notes for providers remotely into the EHR from their own home location in the US. The Medical Scribe is responsible for documenting the history of present illness, past medical and family history, review of systems, physical exam, diagnostic studies, and plan for the providers. Augmedixs Medical Scribe are also responsible for preparing charts and cards for the provider at the beginning of each day. The Medical Scribe will be required to learn the preferences for a variety of different providers and must pass assessments and quality checks on a regular basis in order to remain assigned to a provider.
• Assist physicians in documenting the patients medical record (EMR).
• Navigate the EMR during assistance of patient care.
• Assist physicians in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
• Prior clinical experience required such as volunteering, shadowing, clinical research, scribing, paramedic training, or being a medical assistant.
• Excellent spelling and typing skills.
• Knowledge of medical terminology highly preferred.
• Self-sufficient and quick to learn.
• Professional and reliable work ethic.
• Successful completion of Augmedix RDS Training Program within the first 30 days of employment.
• Must have access to a completely private work space with reliable internet.
• Must have consistent availability and ability to work shifts between 5am to 5pm PST.
• Familiarity with navigating the electronic medical record (EMR) highly preferred.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases