The person in this role should be able to see the big picture and have the ability to execute. You will understand both the art and science of digital marketing and have proven experience setting up structured marketing programs and tests and analyzing results for actionable insights. You have driven results in customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation, specifically utilizing digital advertising programs. You will be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment, appreciate autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test and learn approach. You’ll have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, and teams ranging from finance to data and analytics.
Your goals in this role will be aligned to support:
• promoting on-site conversions & revenue growth via our webstore
• increasing net new targeted traffic to our site to drive leads for direct & channel sales.
Responsibilities And Duties
Planning, Management & Execution:
• Lead digital marketing acquisition strategy and day-to-day execution & communication overseeing the coordination of internal resources and management of external agency for B2B demand & field-led programs
• Develop and execute full funnel paid media programs to drive awareness, inbound website traffic and capture leads
• Provide thought leadership on paid media trends, best practices, and deliver innovative solutions to drive leads, conversions and revenue and promote the brand
• Manage budgeting, PO, invoicing and accruals process for paid media and external agency
Analytics, Metrics & Reporting
• Deliver reporting and ad hoc analysis, deep performance and insights and recommendations
• Develop campaign tracking parameters and reporting requirements for each product and ensure and track performance of campaigns and assess against goals and KPIs
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests and leverage multi-touch attribution models
• Interpret data and share learnings to guide in the optimization of paid media plans and ensure insights are successfully integrated into future digital media plan
• Manage and execute all worldwide paid search initiatives ensuring all paid campaigns are achieving objectives while staying within allocated budgeted spend
• Conduct keyword research and selection for branded and non-branded paid & organic campaigns & for increasing non-branded keyword traffic to site
• Work with External Agency to create and test audience-based targets aimed at improving efficiency and relevant conversions
• Directly recommend, manage & execute paid social placements via appropriate mix of channels
• Continually test creative and messaging; deliver insights and recommendations to internal marketing partners
• Leverage audience look-alike modeling and custom audience segmentation for programs like retargeting
• Incorporate display & video advertising as appropriate to drive top-of-the-funnel and remarket to consumers who are ready to buy
• Leverage audience look-alike modeling, where applicable
• Develop, execute and manage affiliate programs including identifying reaching out to, and activating potential partners
• Maximize leads & sales from affiliate budget spend in an effort to drive sales
• In conjunction with external agency, execute trend analysis, monitoring and benchmarking
Qualifications & Skills
• 5+ years’ successful track record planning, executing and managing paid media programs with hands on PPC and SEM experience required. Agency experience a plus
• Prior experience working in the Media & Entertainment industry and/or technology industry, also a plus
• Google AdWords & Analytics certifications preferred
• Experience managing 7-figure Paid Media budgets
• Experience in paid media execution and strategy across paid social and display channels, search, social, programmatic display, and endemic placements (including managing endemic partners)
• Experience with BI, reporting, analytics for digital marketing as well as Google Marketing Suite. Deep knowledge of Google Analytics 360; certification a plus.
• Experience with attribution modeling and strong command of modern and advanced paid media practices, digital operations and technology.
• Knowledge of and experience with CRO and SEO – and experience with A/B, MV testing and on-site optimization and using a data management platform to drive media targeting
• Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment, with a strong ability to manage multiple deadlines and multi-task across campaigns & complex projects.
• Ability to manage work within multi-functional teams on tight deadlines, coach a team and ability to build strong internal and external relationships
• Effective interpersonal and communications skills and commitment to customer service and exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills; high attention to detail
• Big picture thinker who does not hesitate to dive into details with strong quantitative skills and ability to translate data into insights and measurable results
Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Avid makes technology and collaborative tools so creators can entertain, inform, educate and enlighten the world. Our customers are the visionaries behind the most inspiring feature films, television programs, news broadcasts, televised sporting events, music recording and live concerts