The Telesales Representative will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities via phone, email, or other electronic communication. The goal is to increase organic sales by interacting with customers, building relationships, and supporting our team of sales representatives in the field. This role affords the opportunity to interact with customers across all product lines and all Beacon branches.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Grow organic sales by building relationships with customers across the U.S. and Canada.
• Educating customers on how Beacon’s suite of technology can help manage and grow their business.
• Use class leading software tools like Salesforce, Five9, ExecVision, among others.
• Meet team and individual goals related to sales, appointment setting, and call quality.
• Leverage state-of-the-art training courses to effectively develop product knowledge and selling soft skills.
• Ensure close alignment with field teammates to build key relationships and ensure expectations are exceeded with targeted customers.
• Collaborate and compete with teammates to improve individual and team performance within a call center environment.
We’re Looking For Someone With
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Dependable and able to complete work remotely and from the team.
• A hard-working team player able to perform in a fast-paced, inside sales environment.
• Able to approach and connect with contractors regardless of title, experience, or demeanor.
• Unafraid to challenge customers in order to uncover real business pains, drivers, and motivations.
• Coachable, willing to learn and improve daily.
• Excellent listening and retention skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Comfortable with using sales technology and CRM tools. (I.E. Salesforce, Five9)
• Spanish conversational skills preferred.
• Duties are primarily performed remotely in a quiet, indoor area.
• Able to conduct video calls upon request.
• Travel may be required to office or branch locations.
• Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.