Location: U.S. Remote
Bishop Fox is the largest professional services firm focused on offensive security. We are the trusted advisors to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and organizations helping to secure their networks, data, and applications. Whether they’re looking to safeguard their critical infrastructure or credit cards; social media or mobile games; flight navigation systems or frozen waffle factories we’re right there, advising every bit of the way.
We’re now hiring a Data Entry Specialist to support our sales team on a 6 month to 1 year contract basis.
Who You Are
You are personable, organized, thorough and comfortable working independently. Time management is one of your strengths! You bring a keen eye for detail and the ability to stay interested and engaged in routine tasks. You are looking to learn all you can about how a business runs in order to further your professional development.
What You’ll Do
• Enter sales data into Loopio in an accurate and timely manner
• Partner with other groups in the organization to obtain information needed to complete Loopio questionnaires
• Develop, follow, and educate the team on data entry processes in Loopio
• Provide timely and consistent back end support for day to day sales and operations tasks
• Ensure integrity of data in Loopio, as well as Salesforce, Confluence, and Seafile as needed
Why Bishop Fox
Bishop Fox offers competitive salary, training, flexible schedules, and a one-of-a kind environment. If you’re looking for opportunities to grow professionally, this is the place. You will work side-by-side with a very talented group of cyber security professionals in delivering a killer customer experience and meeting our aggressive growth goals.
The following is a list of skills and traits that describe you. If you have most of these, we’d like to speak to you:
Accomplishments and Expertise
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and excels at prioritization and multi-tasking.
• Strong problem-solving skills identifies information needed to clarify a situation and seeks that information from appropriate sources.
• Results oriented: has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
• Identifies opportunities to improve processes and workflows.
• Navigates unusual hours and last-minute requests with flexibility and calm.
• Team player mentality with the ability to work as a self-motivated individual contributor.
• Able to successfully work within a matrixed environment.
• Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite.
Bishop Fox has always allowed its employees to work remotely, and this new role could be based anywhere in the United States