Role & Responsibilities
• Lead, grow and develop the performance marketing team and clients.
• Set digital marketing strategies for enterprise eCommerce and B2B clients.
• Monitor campaign performance goals and assist where required to ensure clients goals are achieved.
• Manage clients’ monthly marketing activities and calendars to maximize ROAS.
• Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
• Assist in new client and business development conversationsIdentify, test and optimize performance from marketing channels including search, social, display, affiliate partnerships and more.
• Understand and push the adoption of new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ marketing strategies
• Drive adoption of best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement, and behavioral correction.
• Work with internal account teams to provide thought leadership on media strategies, tactics, insights and performance, as well as other emerging media opportunities.
• Bring creative ideas to the table and innovate other scalable approaches to improving customer experience and conversion rates.
• 10+ years’ experience in digital media or marketing
• Proven work experience as a digital media strategist or Digital marketing manager
• Digital agency background is preferred
• Working understanding of the value of non-media marketing activities (Email, CRO, SEO, etc)
• Experience managing a budget and delivering ROI
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Superior organizational skills
• Strong leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas