You will support trial-specific patient recruitment and retention activities in collaboration with Patient Enrollment team.
• Manage study-specific recruitment programs working closely with the Production Manager, clinical study teams, Patient Educator, and marketing vendors.
• Drive multi-channel campaigns
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives by tracking and analysis, KPIs, then optimize accordingly.
• Proof and edit materials during development and provide feedback on design elements and written content.
• Identify new potential vendors that offer innovative solutions.
• Help manage relationships with existing vendors.
• Assist with developing content such as presentations, articles, and newsletters.
• Research new advertising and marketing tactics and make recommendations.
• Work with marketing specialists in deploying ad campaigns.
• Help the marketing team in creating non-trial patient-facing marketing materials.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or a similar discipline
• At least five years of professional experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of marketing and recruitment principles specific to clinical research
• Knowledge and ability to apply ICH, Good Clinical Practice, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Working knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce.
• Knowledge of analytical tools such as WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Strong analytical skills and experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience in patient marketing
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere
• Experience in setting up Google Adwords and Facebook ads
• Location: Anywhere in the USA.
• All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.