Business Development Manager - Graphics Communications and Promotional...
Hiring Now Near You! This is a remote sales position.
We are looking for an experienced Apparel, Promo, Print Sales Representatives skilled in selling software as a service. Our state-of-the-art Company Store platform creates a customized user experience to seamlessly manage our customers branding strategies around Apparel, Promo and Print. The Business Development Manager is the primary customer point person for all Graphic Communications and Promotional Marketing needs and acts as the advocate and voice of the customer while identifying growth opportunities within high potential clients in the medium to enterprise sized accounts segment.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, selling, and onboarding new customers and driving more share of wallet into existing customers by proactively communicating with each prospect or customer in their assigned base.
• Engage in sales activities inside and outside of the office, face-to-face and via Microsoft Teams and Zoom meetings. These sales activities include but are not limited to creating relationships with existing customers to develop a clear, complete understanding of their Graphic Communications and Promotional Marketing business issues and needs.
• Stay in tune with the changing demands of the marketplace and provide management with recommendations for training, new products, assortment, and service enhancement.
• Identify key targets from region listing and develop selling and penetration plans using a consultative selling approach
• Serve as subject matter expert for apparel, promotional marketing, and graphic communications and partners with other line of business sales associates to drive maximum penetration of the category.
• Apply Graphic Communications and Promotional Marketing expertise to design and implement customer programs.
• Partner with client and onboarding resources and tools to develop mutually beneficial implementation plans.
• Utilize all Systems rolled out to manage activities (SFDC, PACE, Netsuite; P3; Training Portal; VibeNet; Report Server, etc.)
• Negotiate and administer contract agreements that satisfy customer needs within Company guidelines.
• Ensure client sales’ compliance or other client commitments to achieve revenue forecasts.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and retention by proactively working on renewal strategies.
• Report, achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators including minimum weekly prospecting goals as outlined by Management
• Achieve Sales and Margin expectations as outlined by Management
• Must have strong business acumen and comfort selling to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts by developing partnerships with customers.
• * This is a remote position
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Apparel, Promo and/or Print related field
• Sales experience in a complex Business to Business oriented environment
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, , marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fair Chance Ordinance
• Ability to develop new and innovative strategic concepts, ideas and tactics. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to manage a rapidly growing business.
• Able to write and speak proficient English.
• Strong sales skills with a thorough understanding of the consultative sales cycle.
• Professional level presentation skills require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills
• Advanced selling and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and analyze complex or undefined issues to determine proper course of actions
• PC/Laptop operating knowledge and capabilities required
• Achievement drive, concern for quality and execution, customer satisfaction orientation, personal maturity, managing and motivating associates, developing associates, judgment
• We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance