Android Software Developer
Overview of Position
ButterflyMX is looking for an Android Software Developer to join our stellar team that focuses on building world class products for the built world. Our mission is to revolutionize how people access the buildings that they live and work in.
New York City, NY or Remote
• Work with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to plan, execute and release new features and improvements periodically
• Maintain and improve ButterflyMX mobile Android application and SDK
• Responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into great product
• Work collaboratively as part of an agile team to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
• Lead by example for other members of the team as a dedicated, passionate, and flexible technologist who is constantly looking for the ideal solution to a problem
• Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
• Work with quality assurance team and customer success to resolve application issues
• 3+ years of experience developing Android apps
• 1+ years developing in Kotlin
• Experience with REST and APIs
• Familiarity with a variety of app architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc.
• Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, TDD and Material Design Guidelines
• Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
As a plus
• Experience with implementing SIP, RMQ, WebSocket clients
• Experience integrating with libraries written in C/C++
ButterflyMX offers comprehensive medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, pre-tax commuter benefits, PTO, work life balance, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment.
ButterflyMX is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.