The Account Executive - Inside Sales will handle lead prospecting for goEBT products and services. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager.
Since 1989, CDE Services has provided innovative Point of Sale (POS) support and processing solutions to electronic payment providers and their merchants. By solving for industry complexity, CDE established itself as an industry leader early on by providing high quality custom solutions to quickly repair and replace mission critical payment devices and peripherals. As one of America’s first P2PE validated key injection facilities, CDE became the go-to solutions provider for secure asset management and delivery systems for the payment industry. Understanding market challenges led us to focus on investing in new processes and technologies to assist merchants to begin accepting payments faster and more efficiently through our new activations center. By investing heavily in technology and talent, we provide our customers and internal stockholders on-demand data that is reliable and accurate leading to mutually beneficial partnerships and profitable shareholder returns for us and our customers. As a fast-growing technology company, we continuously push ourselves to develop and implement innovative custom payment processing and delivery solutions. We are looking for hard working, team-oriented candidates interested in entering the exciting FinTech space who can thrive in our dynamic environment.
SOLUTIONS INNOVATION & DELIVERY – SALES DIVISION
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate revenue by selling goEBT to convenience stores across the US.
• Manage lead generation and prospecting for assigned leads.
• Meet close ratio and minimum calling guidelines.
• Remain knowledgeable on CDE product features and functionality and all ancillary product offerings.
• Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical behavior.
• Maintain accurate and thorough records in CRM system, effectively using all tools to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting, enabling 100% tracking of all sales efforts, including won and lost leads/opportunities.
• Follow up on all leads, prospects, and marketing campaign efforts effectively and within company guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
• Comprehensive understanding of CDE’s goals and objectives.
• Strong sales and customer service orientation with a courteous and professional attitude.
• Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Solid interpersonal skills and team player.
• Ability to multitask as needed.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• 3-5 years’ customer service or equivalent work experience.
• College degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 3-5 years’ sales experience in the payments industry preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
• Fluent in Spanish preferred
Family-oriented and professional development environment offering:
• 100% Medical insurance coverage for employees
• Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Life Insurance
• Long Term and Short Term Disability
• Onsite gym with personal trainer on staff
• Opportunity for bonus to commensurate with experience and depending on both individual and company objectives to be agreed upon.
Proposed Hours + Travel
• 40 hours per week
• Travel required: 5% outside of location
The duties and responsibilities listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as CDE continues to grow and evolve due to changing market and regulatory demands, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills. Any change in duties and responsibilities will be discussed with you in advance.
CDE is an equal opportunity employer
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.