The Studio – the largest dedicated real estate marketing agency in the country, which supports Coldwell Banker Realty, the Coldwell Banker brand and its franchises, and Realogy marketing projects – is seeking a Graphic Designer (Production) This position is responsible for the execution of brand-defined, template-driven print and digital materials that meet marketing strategies.
They will work closely with other members of the creative team, project management, and internal line-of-business clients to produce various types of marketing collateral, including working with existing templates and assets, ensuring technically accurate and industry standard production-ready artwork that meet specifications. This role requires strong technical, production, organizational, design, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Execute print, digital and design production projects as directed against established creative, or repurpose existing designs and artwork for new uses
• Create industry compliant assets for print and digital production projects
• Revise and update existing print and digital deliverables, including HTML emails
• Develop new and maintain existing templates for various uses
• Transform website mockups and prototype concepts into end-product digital formats
• Prepare production-ready files to appropriate specifications
• Ensure all files contain correct elements needed for final production
• Responsible for pre-flighting production files assigned to ensure quality. This can include checking files to make sure settings are correct. This can include color, image resolution and output settings, correcting all inconsistencies and mistakes in the art file before its release, including typesetting revisions, scaling artwork, photo retouching, correcting vector artwork, color corrections/adjustments and page sequence/imposition revisions
• Take direction while meeting deadlines on various projects occurring at the same time
• Work with the product team, project management or vendors to troubleshoot and problem-solve production issues on files
• Ensure all files are correct and final before archiving
• Provide technical guidance based on project needs/complexity to meet production specifications and standards
• Maintain, update and archive working files in appropriate asset management system
• Adhere to brand standards
• Be an ambassador for the marketing department objectives and point of view on corporate brand and its visual identity
• Maintain awareness of new technology and trends in printing and digital techniques to ensure the best possible solutions for our clients
• Engage in professional development to continuously grow in your profession and remain competitive
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Skills And Knowledge Requirements
• Understanding of graphic and web design and industry process concepts and technical standards
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and committed to quality control
• Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
• Consistently produces accurate artwork in a timely manner
• Ability to interpret and implement client changes to artwork during proof cycles
• Strong typographic skills in print and digital production channels
• Knowledgeable on how to troubleshoot problem print and digital files
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple quick turn projects
• Ability to project manage personal workload effectively
• Effectively and professionally interacts with others
• Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
• Proactive – anticipates needs, problems, opportunities
• Flexible problem-solving approach
• Process-oriented with an uncanny ability to get things done
• Maintains high quality standards despite pressing deadlines and always strives to do work right the first time
• Provides potential solutions when presenting challenges to leadership
• Prideful and diligent in the final preparation of work
• Works with minimal direction and can be counted on for accuracy
• Sound understanding of MS Office
• Experience working across Mac and Windows platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Web Design or related field preferred, or graduation from a professional accredited school [2 to 3-year program] or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2-3 years of professional-level experience in creative/graphic/production/web design required at an external or in-house agency
• Expert-level proficiency in print and digital applications from Adobe Creative Cloud software, including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• Intermediate-level proficiency of HTML and CSS
• Adobe Certification in InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
• Experience with Wordpress and Elementor a plus
• Portfolio required
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate , Century 21® , Coldwell Banker® , Coldwell Banker Commercial® , Corcoran® , ERA® , Sothebys International Realty® . Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogys affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
• Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
• Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
• Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
• First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Powered by its network of over 94,000 affiliated sales professionals in 3,000 offices across 43 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker ® organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise, honesty and an empowering culture of excellence since its beginnings in 1906. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today’s marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2020 Women’s Choice Award ® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability