Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial customers for the purpose of prospecting leads/upgrading current customers, promoting products and services and closing all sales from new sales to sales to existing customers.
• Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as High Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong on focus on goal achievement and results.
• Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written skills.
• Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
• Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the Company. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Company products/services.
• Informs customers of new services available.
• Contacts customers to check quality of services, to discuss past due bills, or to verify installation dates.
• Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing them to purchase products and services.
• Manages customer interactions by resolving issues and managing communication.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
• Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
• Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
• Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
• Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
• Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
• Drive results and growth.
• Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
• Do whats right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
• This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.