Alarm.com, a fast growth entrepreneurial technology company, is seeking ambitious and self-directed individuals with proven outside sales experience to join our team
This is a unique opportunity to get in early drive our commercial business forward by providing small and medium size businesses options for smarter business security that includes video surveillance, intelligent intrusion detection, access control and energy management into a single-cost effective solution. The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, on-boarding and developing new commercial dealers into our partner program.
• Prospecting, on-boarding, and developing new commercial dealers into the Alarm.com partner program.
• Developing relationships with key individuals inside account base and investigating and resolving obstacles to dealer success
• Assisting commercial dealers present to large end user opportunities.
• Initiating and executing on-site dealer product technical and sales training activities
• Developing relationships with industry partners and educating on the Alarm.com offering to influence dealer sales activity
• Close collaboration with the VP of Commercial Sales and territory Account Executives to identify target dealers and to coordinate sales and support efforts with inside sales
• Attending industry association meetings and trade shows as necessary
• Interfacing with various departments within the organization including Dealer Operations & Support, Sales Support & Training, Product Management and Marketing
• Providing mentorship and leadership to junior sales staff and inside sales team
• Experience in the sales, installation, and support of commercial security products, specifically access control, alarm systems, and video surveillance
• Proven history of increasing revenue, closing new accounts and successfully growing accounts
• Ability to sell concepts and value-added services a must
• Successful history of client and account management, business development,
• Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently
• Ability to meet heavy travel demands – approximate travel is 50-75%
• Ability to manage a large set of accounts and prioritize activities for highest impact
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including client presentation and training delivery experience
• Demonstrated passion for providing the highest-quality customer service
• Team player with an extremely positive attitude and flexibility
• Strong technical and computer skills and aptitude
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
• SaaS/RMR experience preferred
• Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, were innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for our employee culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. Were seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package starting on day one of employment including 100% paid medical for employees, a health savings account option with company contribution, waiver allowance, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays, paid time off starting at 4 weeks and increasing with tenure and paid maternity/paternity leave. We offer a casual dress work environment, annual company retreat, gym subsidy, education assistance program, and in-suite bike racks and showers.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (Personal Information). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.