Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the worlds leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are in search of a proactive, highly-skilled Senior SEO Manager. We are looking for someone who is strong in both the technical and the content side of SEO. Ideally, this person would serve as the expert and run the show but also enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to orchestrate broad-scale SEO growth at Coupa.
• Create scalable, global SEO growth and development strategies and establish a shared vision across company stakeholders by building consensus on key priorities
• Define OKRs, annual projections, and SEO goals and continuously monitor and report to the global marketing team
• Prioritize and execute SEO initiatives collaborating with Product, Content and Web teams
• Conduct in-depth SEO website audits, direct and implement SEO recommendations to include page structure, code, title tags, image labels, keyword and link research, and troubleshoot critical fixes
• Provide SEO expertise to the web team throughout ideation, technical development, and optimization phases
• Manage an SEO vendor to assist with metadata and link building
• Own and operate Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and all SEO tools; serve as the point person for web analytics requests
• Lead ad hoc training for Product, Content, DG, Web teams to ensure teams are all following the latest SEO best practices
What we are looking for:
• 5-7+years of proven experience with SEO, ideally, both in house and with a digital agency
• Strong collaboration, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills a must
• Ability to define structured plans to ensure timely delivery of work within a fast paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to quantify SEO initiative impact and prioritize accordingly
• Has a constant pulse on search engine ranking algorithms as well as structured data expertise
• Advanced user in SemRush, AHrefs, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Data Studio and other industry tools
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted