This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for delivering on Dealer.coms Core level of Search Engine Optimization services to its subscribers. This includes ensuring content (model years) is up-to-date, metadata is in place, and there are no crawling issues (identified by Google Search Console). The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to clients in written form on work completed. The Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to assist other team members with website adjustments, with direction, as needed.
• Utilizing Dealer.coms web platform, execute on fundamental SEO tactics, including metadata optimization, content review, and crawl error correction.
• Write client-facing reports on work completed.
• Assist other team members by building pages or updating metadata.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Hourly pay rate is $12.79 – 17.88/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
• Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Required Experience (minimum):
• Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
• 0-2 years experience
• Understanding of search engine basics.
• Ability to manage competing priorities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
• High School Diploma or GED.
What we look for (preferred):
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience may be considered
• Familiarity with WYSIWYG HTML editors.
• Previous customer service experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes