Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio — a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and inclusivity.
Job Title: Customer Service/Call Center Representative – Part-Time
Primary Purpose: Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Customer Care, the Customer Service/Call Center Representative is responsible for handling and assisting all customers with any customer service related need, furnishing product and order information for customers, and providing assistance with placing and organizing online orders for internet customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain product knowledge binders with accurate and up to date product information
• Accuracy in order processing and tracking
• Arranging customer repairs
• Handling customer concerns, inquiries and complaints.
• Process customer orders and furnish order confirmations
• Order tracking
• Provide top-notch customer service through phone and email
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Arrange and execute customer repairs through the necessary outlets
• Identify and escalate customer issues when necessary
• Problem solve customer issues
• Handle and resolve customer complaints, issues, needs, etc.
• Provide customers with product and service information
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Must be able to communicate clearly on the telephone
• Ability to operate a computer as well as manoeuvre relevant software programs including Microsoft Office
• Must be proficient in excel and with databases
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• Flexible schedule- ability to work weekends
• Understanding of the web as a shopping and information medium
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
Our Competencies for All Employees
• Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
• Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
• Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
• Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
• Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
• Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
• Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each persons career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
• Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com