• Do you excel in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to frequent change
Here at mDesign, we are more than a digitally native, e-commerce company that provides consumers with trendy, modern home décor and organizational products. We are high-tech, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and shaping the future of retail. We are more than employees, we are mDesigners. We embrace creativity, make decisions with speed, and have serious momentum! We believe in transparency, leadership, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion. We value collaboration, cross-functional team learning, and are not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get the job done.
Summary: eCommerce customer service support. This is a part-time position for approximately 20-32 hours per week based on workload
Heres what youll be doing:
Customer Inquiries, Feedback, Reviews, Order/Data Integrity
• Review and respond to customer inquiries sent in via Customer Service email, website chat, or additional marketplaces customer service portals with a minimum 24-hour turnaround (minimum next business day on weekends/holidays).
• Respond to customer feedback, questions, and reviews on eCommerce marketplaces and across multiple platforms.
• Assist customers with product suggestions by navigating the website and identifying products that may meet their specific needs.
• Communicate to customers and follow up to resolve issues, including assisting with returns, refunds, processing replacement orders, and cancellations.
• Respond to customer product inquiries and collaborate with the product team to provide the customer with the most accurate information.
• Identify trends with customer product issues and escalate to the quality team.
• Communicate issues regarding listing integrity to the marketplaces team.
• Assist the marketplace team with maintaining order integrity, identifying any issues to prevent a customer experience issue.
• Cooperative engagement with the customer service team to improve the overall customer experience.
• Engage customers via live chat.
• Ability to stay on task and maintain productivity expectations.
· Candidate must be available for work 5 days per week, which includes one weekend day and may include some evening hours.
Ad Hoc Projects – other duties may be assigned as the business evolves.
QUALIFICATIONS The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills and organizational skills are required
• Ability to work independently and self-motivate with minimal supervision
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient skills with capabilities in Microsoft Programs (Excel and Word)
• Experience using a computer including inputting, accessing, outputting information and the ability to accomplish these tasks across multiple platforms
• Proficiency in Grammar, Spelling, Typing and Basic Math are required