Love Customers? We do too. We’re expanding our Call Center and on the search for customer fanatics. As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you’ll field a high volume of calls, emails and social media inquiries, resolving customer issues and provide amazing service to all inbound calling customers. This is a seasonal opportunity to support our busy time during the Holidays.
What Youll Do
• Monitor phone queue to ensure proper coverage is maintained at all times
• Respond to emails, live chat and social media inquiries in a way that reflects our brand voice
• Use product knowledge to suggest items to customers and properly inform them on product choice.
• Provide feedback to management regarding current customer service processes and procedures; we’re always looking to get better!
• Patience – you’ll encounter customers that might need extra support and you will need to be consistent in how you provide help, including your tone and effort
• Know our process, and properly inform customers of order status, product availability, and manage customer expectations around it
• Maintain all quality, productivity, reliability and sales performance standards
• Assist with overflow calls from other concepts when needed
What Youll Need
• At least 1 year of experience working in a customer service or call center environment
• Top notch written and verbal communication skills
• Solid computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); you’ll have to be internet savvy as well
• We get a lot of email and social media inquiries, so you’ll have to type pretty fast
• Access to High Speed Internet
• A quiet secure home work space and the ability to be available to accept customer contacts
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, especially when we hit peak seasons
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a PLUS!
• Must be located outside of California