Customer Service Specialist (FT Remote)
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
Coordinate and execute administrative duties, as well as support account, sales, and service activities. Handle questions, complaints, and requests from customers, within company policies and procedures, in order to support the unit in realizing commercial objectives and contribute to customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Communicate effectively via telephone, email, and mail.
• Process domestic and international sales orders ensuring accuracy of the information provided and initiating communication necessary to guarantee customer satisfaction.
• Provide total support to field locations and manufacturing facilities on inquiries in order to obtain resolution of issues and have the ability to understand manufacturing process, production planning, sales, and financial effort.
• Liaise with accounts department in relation to customers with credit or invoice issues.
• Process all warranty claims and advise customer of outcomes.
• Liaise with the Purchasing Officer / Logistics Coordinator in regards to ordering stock.
• Coordinate with the Sales team on informing the Customer when delivery dates will not be met.
• Prepare shipping documents including detailing agreed onsite loading requirements.
• Prepare invoices for each product shipment.
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years account/customer service experience in a fast-paced office environment.
• Competent computer skills in Microsoft Office
• Excellent customer service skills and have an outstanding phone manner.
• Fluent in the local language to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with customers and internal stakeholders, is a large focus within the job
• Well organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage the complexity and order volumes.
• Proficient in using ERP/MRP enterprise software packages.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
General Job Requirements
• This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
• Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination