For over 30 years, were passionate about building better ways for businesses to communicate. Our virtual phone system allows your business phone to seamlessly integrate with your mobile phone. We provide powerful call management features that integrate into our system.
What You Will Be Doing
• Design, build, deploy and support new services and API calls and web and mobile interfaces
• Write clean, intuitive, maintainable code
• Participate in an on-call support rotation
• Be a team player with a great attitude
What You Need for this Position
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Proficiency with Entity Framework and relational databases
• Experience with AWS, React Native and Durandal is a plus
Whats In It for You
• Competitive Base Salary ($80 - $120k DOE)
• Profit Sharing
So, if you are a Remote Full Stack Software Developer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15-1635185 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dominik Sobaszek - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance