/> The Data Entry Analyst at Elligo is responsible for transcribing data from electronic source (eSource) to EDC, performing quality checks on data, resolving self-evident data inconsistencies, and following up with practice/site staff to resolve issues that are not self-evident.
- Entering and updating records for research data collection and regulatory group
- Transferring data from paper to electronic formats via computer or scanners
- Entering data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Transcribing subject data from eSource into sponsor EDC
- Performing quality checks on data entry, medical record and other file uploads and informed consent forms
- Handling numerical data accurately; creating spreadsheets
- Curating data directly from medical records
- Updating databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Retrieving medical records from healthcare practices and follow up, as necessary
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate, incorrect data
- Typing data directly and accurately
- Summarizing data for standardized reports
- Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
- Updating data entries
- Viewing and verifying confidential or private customer/client information; protecting the information and identities of customers/clients
- Ensuring that patient data and medical records are protected and remain confidential
- Upload and maintain IntElligo database including:
- Tracking progress and timeliness
- Maintaining the status of all patients’ medical records in the database
- Adhere to IRB-approved protocol
/> QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in medical terminology
- Ability to perform detailed tasks within condensed timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical knowledge or experience strongly preferred
- Data entry experience is preferred
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database software (MS Office skills such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
/> WORKING CONDITIONS
/> This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
/> Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
/> Little travel is required for this position.
/> The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc.
/> Elligo is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elligo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elligo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Elligo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.