• Good overall health
• Five senses- hearing/sight/touch/smell/taste
• An overall pleasing and well groomed appearance
• Vision that is correctable by contacts or glasses
Meeting New People.
401(k) and Retirement Plans.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
• Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
• Maintain department files and records.
• Process invoices; create check requests for approval.
• Open and sort mail.
• Purchase and keep inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate space and office organization.
• Perform all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect ones self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervision: Works under the supervision of the Manager, Facilities Maintenance, who establishes goals and objectives and evaluates performance