Data Entry Intern
Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design , which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About This Role
Data is the new currency, and at Quantum we believe that data cleanliness is imperative to maintain in order for us to have proper insightful reports that will lead to business decisions. As part of the Revenue Operations team, the Data Entry Intern will be responsible to ensure our CRM data is up to date and accurate.
• Support the processes of updating, collecting, cleansing, and loading data from multiple data sources
• involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management
• Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Establishes entry priorities.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete information requests to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
💡 What We Love About You
• You are currently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Analysis, statistics or a related field
• Above average typing skills and computer understanding of basic programs and functions
• You are a critical thinker with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• You are technically savvy with computer skills, data management software, and other computer applications. Must be able to have the mechanical aptitude to comprehend complex instructions and apply that learning to effectively & efficiently input and cleanse data.
• Extremely detail-oriented to ensure the highest quality of database cleansing and manage the output.
• Take initiative and be action-oriented by applying time management and self-management skills every day in order to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Be accountable and take ownership of work commitments
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
• This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, youll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
• 12 week program with ~20hrs / week
• Weekly meetings with Internship Mentor
• Flexible work environments
• Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
• Compensation: $15-20/hour
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of Americas fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice .