3 month contract
Position provides administrative support to the Operations Department by performing the essential functions listed below and other duties as assigned.
• Monitor, track and update attendance and performance records.
• Generate Constructive Performance Discussion Records.
• Process/Research departmental expenses (including Company financials, operational expenses, and company-confidential data).
• Data entry for department invoices.
• Track inventory and ordering of all office supplies and uniforms.
• Update the Operations calendar.
• Help organize upcoming events.
• Create flyers for upcoming events.
• Post job postings & up coming events.
• Maintain personnel files and enter associate training records.
• Create years of service certificate for warehouse associates.
• Booking flights/tracking credit flights.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities.
• Record and transcribe minutes of meetings
• Organize quarterly appreciation lunches and events.
• Track and report statistics for Team Owned Process Improvement warehouse teams.
• Assist with related special projects, as required.
• Cover/Assist in other areas as needed.
• Other duties as required.
• HS diploma or GED and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email).
• Photo shop/Graphic design.
• Operation of fax and copy machines.
• 10 key by touch.
• Ability to work with little supervision and be self motivated.
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers.
• Must be self motivated and take initiative, work with little supervision