Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse equitable and inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The corporate marketing team is seeking a Sr. Web Developer and Producer for Demandbase.com to handle day-to-day web operations. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a world-class Marketing team doing cutting-edge digital marketing using our own products. This is a full-time individual contributor role reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
• Own and maintain Demandbase.com as well as campaign sites
• Work with the Content team to create campaign landing pages with SEO tracking and reporting
• Initiate and run A/B testing using Optimizely Drive optimization of campaign landing pages
• Seek out and share insights on how to optimize the website, leveraging data from Google Analytics and other sources
• Make content changes throughout the website as needed working with Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and the Data Team to make sure Demandbase on Demandbase is properly maintained and up and running
• Manage Web Calendar in Asana to give visibility into web projects Manage personalized experiences for all key audiences – including regular testing and validation, optimization, reporting on performance, and working with stakeholders and content owners to update messaging
• Troubleshoot technical issues with the website
What we’re looking for:
• 5+ years experience working as a Web Producer or Developer using WordPress
• Ability to do intermediate level web development tasks
• Familiarity with typical web tech stacks – Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Silverstripe a plus
• Experience working in, or very closely with, a Marketing organization and managing multiple stakeholders
• Excellent project management and time management skills
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase