Beyond the work, we are fiercely passionate about living out a People First culture. One of the ways we act out our passion for our team is by paying a living wage at Directive so that no one in the organization makes less than $70,000 a year. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and truly need your services to fulfill our vision.
Get to know us: https://youtu.be/QRos4s-xAjs
The role of Motion Graphics Designer is an incredible opportunity to work with Directive’s award-winning marketing team. The designer will be responsible for producing content for various client projects. They will work directly with the Associate Director of Video.
You, our ideal candidate, should be knowledgeable and skilled with creating motion graphic content in After Effects, building engaging assets within brand guidelines, and producing appealing animations that will connect with the target audience and achieve the target objectives. We are looking for someone who is not only good at producing multimedia content but is also socially-intuitive, collaborative, passionate about creating video content that will stand out within the SaaS space.
Youre also deadline driven, a joy to work with, extremely organized and detail obsessed.
Conceptualize and execute client vision:
• Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the brand, audience, and intended message to create a strategic, high-performing video product.
• Create original designs that communicate the desired intentions in a visually appealing, creative, and unified way to current and prospective clients
• Coordinate all production requirements and provide final approval notifications
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards, mood boards, and design frames
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
• Create engaging animations that connect with the target audience and achieve the target objectives
• Produce video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media
• Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
• Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
What you offer
• A robust portfolio of completed design projects required for consideration
• Bachelors degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is highly preferred (but not a deal breaker)
• Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and additional industry-leading motion graphics design software (AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Cinema 4D, etc)
• Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to build your designs into a multi-channel strategy
• Ability to both fully own a project and also collaborate as a member of a team
• Strong character animation skills
• Proficiency in java for After Effects
• 3D motion graphics abilities
What we offer
• Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than $70,000/year
• Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family that fit your lifestyle (including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and 50% for your dependents)
• Get the most out of your benefits with a Healthcare Concierge
• 100% covered membership to One Medical primary and virtual care
• Unlimited virtual (MSK) & physical therapy support through Physera
• Membership to Headspace for your mental well-being
• Access to virtual visits with certified therapists through Spring Health and Ginger
• Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
• Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
• Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match for your financial goals
• Exclusive access to thousands of Aaptiv virtual workouts
• Unlimited PTO (we actually have a 2 week minimum), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
• Paid Parental Leave and fertility support through CARROT
• We are closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day
• Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
• Company provided Macbook or PC plus a $200 ergonomics budget
• Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
• Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/
• Please note: We are not offering employer sponsorships at this time.
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.