Role Overview & Responsibilities
The Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) organization is looking to hire a Director, Customer Marketing! We want this person to define and implement the Retail Marketing strategies of Paramount New Release titles and Catalog initiatives across retail. Direct marketing partnerships that optimize revenue streams and improve consumer value propositions. As well as partner with accounts including Walmart, Amazon, Target, Best Buy and others to market PHEs expansive film and television library across brick and mortar, and e-commerce retailers. We require strong attention to detail while being able to understand the big picture.
This role will work out of the Los Angeles office and report to Senior Vice President of Domestic Physical Sales!
Primary Responsibilities are as directed, and include the following areas of expertise
• Collaborate the brand and cross-functional marketing teams to develop title-specific campaigns for 12+ new releases per year.
• Coordinate catalog initiatives on Paramounts immense library of content.
• Drives strategic lifecycle initiatives for leading entertainment franchises including Transformers, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, GI Joe and other high-profile properties.
• Develop and maintain retailer-specific exclusive sku strategies
• Coordinate meetings with internal partners and assist with account presentations and pitch material
• Lead cross functional teams in the acceleration of e-commerce performance-based marketing initiatives
• Build, pitch and implement merchandise and marketing programs that deliver incremental product placement and sales performance at retail
• Partners with other divisions at Viacom to develop compelling programs to support the breadth of product, improve alignment and drive studio revenue
• Review and route for internal approval on any account specific marketing programs
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years related retail marketing experience with omni-channel retailers, and/or pure play e-commerce
• Requirement - proficiency in Photoshop and PowerPoint
• Deep expertise in digital online/mobile commerce, digital customer experiences, and digital marketing
• Strategic and analytical skills to use data and insights into impactful steps and business plans
• Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
• Experience handling catalog, marketplace and website on e-commerce platform; knowledge of e-commerce platforms
• Digital merchant experience with or for major US retailers, digital DTC brands and or marketplaces
• Experience handling web analytics/KPIs: Bounce rate, conversion, AOV, abandonment rates
• Working knowledge of email/CRM platforms, Google/Adobe analytics, SEO, UX/UI design, social shopping and affiliate platforms preferred
• Standout colleague able to work in a fast-paced culture, be proactive, prioritize various projects and contribute independently
• Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
• Shown problem-solving, analytical, and creative thinking skills
• A passion for movies, technology and trends which touch the core consumer
• Home entertainment experience a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned