Location: Remote USA
Productboard is the leading product management system that helps product management teams to get the right products to market, faster. It is essentially a system of record for any and all products. Over 5,000 customer-driven companies like Zendesk, Disney, VMware, Avast, UiPath, and Marriott use Productboard to gather customer feedback, analyze user data, prioritize product roadmap, and collaborate with everyone else in the team with a clearly communicated goal. Their end-to-end product management system provides clear objectives for all teams and aligns colleagues around the product development vision and process. Think CRM but specifically designed for the product needs of any modern organization making digital products.
Along with its intuitive, yet feature-rich platform, Productboard enables teams to easily integrate with other engineering task management tools such as JIRA, Slack, Trello, PivotalTracker, and GitHub and with systems full of valuable customer insights such as Intercom, Zendesk, CRM systems, NPS systems, and many more. With a manageable and customer-friendly user interface, it provides in-depth backlog customer feedback and information for product managers to use for product development.
Everyone deserves to work on products that will be used, enjoyed, and loved – products that matter. It’s Productboards mission is to help product makers across the globe create exceptional products that resonate with customers deeply on both functional and emotional levels. With Productboard, every team can make things that matter – together.
Productboard is seeking a Director, Marketing Operations to join our Demand Generation team and own the marketing operations strategy and execution. In this role, you will oversee the entire marketing infrastructure, including the marketing tech stack, operations, databases, lead processes, and system integrations. Additionally, you will be responsible for scaling our marketing architecture as we rapidly grow our business and working cross functionally to ensure data compliance and integrity.
The ideal candidate knows how to build high-performing operations teams that thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person should understand how to put the right operational foundation in place and then scale people, processes, and systems with the business. A successful candidate will have strong project management skills and know how to lead cross-functional, technical projects. Additionally, the person in this role will be able to communicate at the executive level while inspiring and leading direct reports and peers.
• Own the overall marketing operations vision and strategy with the ability to communicate impact to the business.
• Build and maintain the marketing technology stack, with a focus on constant optimization and improvement to meet the needs of the business. Evaluate new solutions and technology to ensure best-in-class performance.
• Drive results as a key member of the demand generation team and provide support for the rest of the marketing organization.
• Develop the operating rigor for the marketing operations team and implement processes for handling new projects and requests.
• Create documentation for all aspects of the marketing operations function to ensure understanding across the organization and increase redundancy.
• Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to manage the marketing funnel and lead routing.
• Implement effective and efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, and analytics models and processes.
• Own vendor relationships for all tools in the marketing tech stack and champion all initiatives involving marketing technology.
• Maintain a clean database and ensure full compliance with security and privacy requirements.
What we want from you:
• Minimum of 8 years in marketing operations with experience managing a team, preferably at a B2B SaaS company.
• Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is an essential requirement.
• Minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce.
• Deep knowledge of the entire lead funnel and marketing campaign process. Ability to create and manage all stages from lead capture to revenue.
• Modern thinking around marketing operations and knowledgeable on best-in-class approaches.
• Strong understanding of GDPR, CCPA, and other related compliance initiatives and regulations.
• Strong understanding of the ever-changing world of cookies and tracking technology to handle attribution.
• Experience with ABM (6sense, Influ2), chat solutions (Qualified), and lead scoring (Madkudu) a plus.
• Excellent communication (writing and verbal) skills with both executive and technical audiences
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
About Our Culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
• People feel empowered, supported, and included
• Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
• Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change