Measurabl has developed the leading ESG (environmental, social, governance) data management solution for commercial real estate—and we’re looking forward to doing so much more. Our team is a diverse group of innovators, leaders, and creators who are passionate about the work we do. We believe technology plays a central role in creating a sustainable, equitable world, and we’re working to build something that matters. At Measurabl, the Director, North American Sales, drives the Sales team to exceed targets through coaching, training, and mentoring the Sales Team. The Director, North American Sales also works closely with Sales Team members on key client engagements strategizing on how to best win the business while shortening the sales cycle. This role engages customers of all sizes, but has an added focus on the needs of enterprise level accounts and providing SME level support in the sales process to deliver on enterprise level accounts.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The essential functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Drive engagement and performance through hands-on leadership, 1:1’s, team meetings, performance management programs, engagement programs, or other programs as needed.
• Working with People Operations team to recruit, hire, and train team members as needed.
• Ensure effective communication throughout department to ensure team members are aware of their responsibilities and alignment with company goals.
• Ensure effective team structure and resourcing to meet current and future needs of the department and organization.
• Maintain a team culture that is focused on continuous improvement, learning and development to ensure we are best positioned to deliver a world-class product to our customers.
• Coach, train, and mentor Sales Team to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
• Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
• Ability to work with Sales Team members to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
• Partner with Marketing to ensure alignment with sales team pitches.
• Partner with Vice President, Sales to determine annual forecasts, manage pipeline, and ensure appropriate team resourcing.
• Work closely with other department heads to address any roadblocks that may negatively impact team members or development.
• Partner with the Sales Enablement Manager and People Operations to ensure sales team is appropriately positioned through training to deliver the best experience possible for our potential customers.
• Partner with People Operations to ensure that the team is performing at a high-performance level.
• Regularly communicate roadblocks or challenges facing the Sales Team and work with internal resources to address and minimize these challenges.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to understand the unique business challenges and goals of prospective clients in support of Sales Team members.
• Work alongside Sales Team members to develop and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations via online web conferencing tools.
• Deliver SME level knowledge and support to drive enterprise level accounts through the sales process.
• Partner with Sales Team members to achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads or demo requests into paid customer.
• An articulate individual who is able to convey our value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives.
• Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
• Responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, periodically attending business meetings, industry meetings, or working with key customers.
• Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
• Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing.
• Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
• Prepare quotes and pricing proposals for prospective clients.
• Partner with our Legal Department to review and redline contracts.
• Partner with Customer Success to ensure a smooth client handoff experience and participate in client onboarding calls as needed.
Competencies and Associated Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with others in a diverse, multiethnic and multicultural work environment.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, decentralized environment.
• Abilities to drive desirable sales behaviors in a team.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Natural Conversationalist.
• Ability to maintain quota expectations and demonstrated proficiency in forecasting proactively.
• Demonstrated proficiency in delivering on Enterprise level accounts.
Education & Experience:
We have identified the following programs, experience, and knowledge that have helped others find success in this role at Measurabl. We understand though that knowledge comes from many forms of learning and experiences. Above all, we consider a person’s potential impact in the role and value their unique path to this point in their career.
• Bachelors Degree or relevant experience in a similar role.
• Five plus years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization, with a track record of top performance.
• Experience maintaining quota expectations and forecasting proactively.
• Experience driving sales behaviors in a team and proven track record with success.
• A combination of professional or educational experience (whether formal or informal) that affords you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities above.
• A seasoned sales rep possessing 5+ years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals.
• A driven individual with proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
This position manages a team of Account Executives. The size of this team may fluctuate depending on the needs of the organization.
Perks and Benefits:
• Unlimited PTO
• Health and Dental Insurance + HSA options
• Pet Insurance
• Holiday Paid Time Off (Black Friday and Christmas Week Included)
• Matching 401k
• Amazing, Inclusive, Diverse, Relaxed Culture
• 100% Fully Remote
• Flexible Work Hours
• $800 office set up fund for new employees
• Monthly phone & internet reimbursement
• Stock options
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Measurabl, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training