Please be sure to submit an updated resume with your application.
Are you goal-oriented with the ability to influence others? Do you need to make at least $50,000 annually with the ability to earn over $100,000?
Join our elite award-winning inside sales team focused on acquiring and retaining DISH customers!
What s In It for You?
Total target compensation for this position is
per hour which consists of base pay and commission, with potential to earn significantly more based on performance. In a sales force of over 1,000 team members, the top 10% earned more than
What else is in it for you?
• Paid training
with the ability to earn a
• Insurance Benefits
including Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Paid time off
- vacation and sick time
• 401(k) retirement plan
with company-matched funds plus generous profit sharing
• Stock Purchase Plan
- Ability to acquire DISH stock at discounted rates
• Free DISH TV
at your home, plus deeply discounted
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Incredible Rewards and Recognition program
trophies and food days, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
• And our greatest benefit is
, as we promote from within!
• Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and hourly pay increase
• Ability to promote into multiple levels of sales management
• Ability to promote and transfer into corporate departments like marketing or finance
• Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
We ve built a loyal customer base by selling our products and services with authenticity and integrity. Our inbound sales and customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future customers by educating and selling them on the long-term value of DISH s products and services using a consultative approach. This position is
new and existing customers -
no cold calling!
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 200 company with over $15 billion in revenue, even if you ve never worked in sales previously. We ll provide the training and development, and you provide the effort and winning attitude!
• Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
• Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
Where youll be working
Youll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
• DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
• You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
USB Keyboard and Mouse
• Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
• TWO computer monitors at least 19 in size
Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
• DISH PC Towers DO NOT have an HDMI port, and only have ONE VGA port.
Many WAH agents need either one or two cable adapters, for this reason
• USB Web camera
• Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
• Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
• Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
• Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
• Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
• Adequate space to set up the workstation
• Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
• Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
• Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
• Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
• Dogs barking
• Loud music
• Non-work-related phone calls
• Family members/roommates
• You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Compensation: $14.00/Hr. Uncapped Commission: Yes
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test