This role will work closely with a cross-functional team, inclusive of Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance and Revenue Operations.
• Analyze sales pipeline and performance to develop initiatives to optimize sales effectiveness planning and marketing penetration
• Provide proactive recommendations to sales leadership to improve pipeline velocity and close ratios
• Build and manage actionable reporting to assess performance and recommend improvement strategies across Sales and Marketing teams, using multiple technologies (ex. Salesforce.com business intelligence tools, data visualization tools, etc.)
• Partner with Cross-functional teams to develop and execute sales plans that help achieve company growth initiatives
• Alignment with company priorities (Pipeline development, Product roll-outs, Marketing initiatives)
• Structure and execute complex analyses and communicate into clear action plans
• Provide confident sales steering guidance to sales leadership team members
• Help sales expand into new geographies and market segments with a data-driven approach
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of sales, strategy, and/or operations experience
• Experienced Salesforce.com user
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of sales processes/SaaS customer lifecycle
• Sales Steering experience or equivalent
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to structure and execute complex analyses and synthesize into clear insights
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multitask and prioritize based on company goals, impact and urgency
• Strong documentation and project management skills
• Experience working in a startup environment a plus
Duetto is bringing progressive big data cloud technology to the enterprise side of the travel business, a massive industry ripe for innovation that represents almost 10% of global GDP. Led by former Salesforce.com CTO and travel industry experts, we use predictive analytics to help hotels make more money through smarter pricing decisions.
Our team is Series D funded by an impressive list of investors including Warburg Pincus, Accel, Battery Ventures, Icon Ventures, Altimeter Capital, Trinity Ventures, and Benchmark Capital, as well as notable individual investors from the technology and travel communities.
At Duetto, we are committed to creating an atmosphere of inclusion and acceptance. We believe that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, we will continue to lead the industry with our cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology. Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment with competitive benefits packages including flexible work hours, 28+ days of PTO per year (including holidays), 12-20 weeks of fully-paid parental leave, and frequent community-building events
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.