As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where youre welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
This leader will be a key member of the Market Area North America (MANA) Marketing and Communications (M&C) leadership team and will be responsible for the strategy, acceleration, and execution of end-to-end account-based marketing programs focused on Ericsson’s North American Communications Service Provider (CSP) customers. Additionally, this leader will be responsible for developing strategies, go-to-market (GTM) plans and execution for new industry enterprise verticals in existing CSP and emerging channels.
• With a focus on Ericsson’s key CSP customers, this position will lead a team of experienced account-based and domain marketing leaders, responsible for driving account-level growth, working closely with key account teams, global product teams, market area domain teams, business development and core campaign and communications teams.
• With a focus on building marketing channels, this position will work with Ericsson’s newly formed emerging business teams and global/regional enterprise marketing teams to scale and drive growth in new channels targeting high-growth industry verticals.
Core areas of responsibility:
• Accountable for driving the strategic direction and execution of Ericsson’s North America customer marketing strategy – specifically to top North American CSP’s
• Owner of the strategic framework for customer marketing plans and programs that align to Ericsson’s overall objectives (Global and Market Area)
• Responsible for consolidation, alignment and, communication of plans across Marketing and Communications, strategy, and global marketing
• Primary leader representing customers needs to the market area and global marketing teams
• Primary point of contact for group function and other market areas for ABM/customer marketing and enterprise marketing best practices
• Effectively manage the strategic and ABM marketing budget to achieve wanted outcomes
• Strengthen the strategic and account-based marketing organization through knowledge sharing, formal development programs and coaching to enhance understanding of our markets and industry landscape
• Ensure marketing programs, technologies and lead generation activities are implemented effectively to measure benchmarks and impact results
• Lead cross-functional team in accordance with the Ericsson values and leadership principles
• Key contributor for the North America enterprise marketing strategy and GTM plans for emerging sales channels
• Work closely with M&C leadership team peers on processes and frameworks to ensure prioritization and functional alignment across all areas of the organization
• Effectively utilize Ericsson internal and external cross functional capabilities building trust and strong support across Customer Units, Business Areas, Regional and Group Functions to ensure joint success
• Align on prioritization efforts and the mobilization of stakeholders across the company to achieve wanted outcomes
• Serve as the strategic advisor to the Head of M&C in MANA for marketing transformation initiatives for ABM and customer marketing
What are we looking for?
This position is to be physically located in Plano, TX, USA at Ericsson’s North American Headquarters, or in New York or New Jersey, USA. Other locations may be considered for highly qualified candidates.
• B2B marketer with 15+ years of experience in any combination of strategic marketing, account-based marketing, product marketing, sales enablement, business development, enterprise strategy, or demand generation
• Strong telecom background with 10+ years of experience in any combination of wireless, cloud, hosting, managed services, IoT, or other Telco domains, with a strong preference for candidates with experience in 5G
• BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline.
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence, negotiate, and mobilize stakeholders to collaborate across a highly matrixed, culturally diverse global organization
• Experience building marketing programs and GTM plans for sell-to, sell-through, and sell-with highly desirable
• Experience developing GTM programs to launch new enterprise sales channels highly desirable
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || [[mfield2