Firmwide Marketing Manager
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist – Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
• Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
• Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firms/clients expectations.
• Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
• Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
• Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
Differentiating PwC based on values, purpose and inclusion through storytelling and event experience.
You will help establish our customer marketing program for PwC Products–defining what customer marketing means for and shape the customer marketing program for impact and scale.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric, Advertising
Additional Educational Preferences:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in designing and implementing client experiences and storytelling. These experiences may be delivered digitally, or in person through events to engage clients, deepen relationships and build our brand and pipeline:
• Supporting client experiences at live marketing & hospitality events, sponsorships, and digitally (through virtual events, conference apps, and digital communications) to generate engagement and build relationships;
• Working across the organization to demonstrate how we live our purpose and build trust in society through our commercial and brand campaigns;
• Marketing throughout the lifecycle of client (and employee) engagement;
• Embracing a culture of continuous improvement and problem solving;
• Supporting efforts in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry-leading practices;
• Supporting data driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships, building pipeline and increasing brand equity;
• Supporting marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas of the marketing mix such as brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc., and leading strategy to tie these initiatives together using customer journey principles and marketing automation;
• Collaborating with subject matter specialists and leadership to develop messaging platforms and value propositions that are relevant and compelling and incorporate messaging throughout all communications;
• Conducting competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies and incorporating this information into marketing activities to drive high impact and differentiated programs;
• Understanding of relevant companies’ strategies, buying habits, executives, and competitors; and,
• Understanding of Marketing and Sales function, including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Integrated Content, as well as a broad understanding of related functions and Segments/Sector client service offerings.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with success managing the identification and addressing of client needs:
• Creating marketing programs that are on the leading edge and leveraging the latest marketing technologies to create a greater client experience, such as social listening, analytics, etc.;
• Evaluating, analyzing and interpreting voice of the customer and market research information from a variety of sources and applying learning to drive marketing strategy;
• Completing marketing impact reports including both a quantitative and qualitative analysis on how marketing programs contribute to impact on client relationships, the sales pipeline and brand awareness/equity;
• Leading, managing and coaching resources including hiring and performance management;
• Working across multiple communications platforms, including social media, video and digital;
• Building and maintaining relationships with highest levels of leadership, including effectively managing through a matrixed organization;
• Communicating, writing, and strategizing effectively with proven specialization in writing skills in order to translate complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messaging to support a point of view to leadership;
• Developing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
• Assessing marketing needs to allocate a multi-million-dollar budget across multiple business units; and,
• Influencing senior leadership in order to increase effectiveness of marketing activities thus driving revenue and strengthening brand in the marketplace.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.