JOB DESCRIPTION – Graphics and Pre-Press Technician
PURPOSE: Creating and modifying files for Flexographic printing.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
· Prepare final files for printing following necessary workflow for flexographic or digital printing processes
· Use design software to assemble or revise required graphics and text components for proofing and plating based on customer specifications
· Apply color management expertise for proofing, platemaking, printing and color standards
· Works with ESKO prepress automation software for flexographic printing
· Assist the production team in troubleshooting printability or quality issues
· Perform necessary maintenance on plate processors or place service calls as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
· A minimum of 5 years experience with graphic prepress knowledge (preferably from a high quality printing facility)
· Requires advanced experience with ESKO workflows (Color Pilot, Press Sync Pilot)
· Understands printing techniques (trapping, spot color separations)
· Advanced knowledge of graphic software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Advanced skills in Flexographic printing as well as converting lithographic files to Flexographic
• Ability to fingerprint press and create dot gain compensation curves.
· Understands the printing process and the requirements of platemaking, mounting and the Printing Departments needs
Flexo Finders is a nation wide recruiting service in the flexo/digital printing industry. We work with some of the top companies in the US looking for the best talent out there. We cover positions from operators, to prepress, customer service, quality control, sales, management, maintenance, and everything in between. Contact us today to find out how we can help you! www.flexofinders.com
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.