We are looking for a Virtual Office Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You are required to have experience in fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including but not limited to answering emails٫ scheduling meetings, data entry, project management, event planning, and making travel arrangements. A strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Zoom.
Virtual Assistant responsibilities are:
• Organize communication via emails and phone calls
• Provide excellent customer service
• Organize meetings٫ travels and accommodations
• Manage contact lists and organize client calendars
• Create and review customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Conduct market research and report on the results
• Prepare presentations
• Help clients with any and all administrative queries
Virtual Assistant requirements:
• Experience or familiarity with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ cloud services and VoIP
• Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets٫ particularly MS Office
• Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Google Calendar and Outlook
• Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• High school diploma; additional qualification as an Administrator or Executive Assistant will be a bonus
Compensation, benefits, and miscellaneous
• Compensation is based on experience and will be negotiated prior to starting
• VA’s will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement as well as an Independent Contractor Agreement.
• There will be no benefits provided or taxes withheld from pay
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work remotely, start their own business and have flexibility in their work schedule. Virtual Assistants are the future and we would be pleased for you to join our team