As a graphic designer, you’ll create readable and compelling marketing collateral for Xenotheria, an upcoming sci-fi RPG for PC/Console platforms.
This is a contract position for 3 months and you can work remotely from anywhere in the world. It will remain remote for the foreseeable future (not planning to change post-pandemic).
What’s the mission:
• Develop Xenotheria Brand ID (Graphic Language, Color Palette, Iconography, Type Rules, and Logo Rules)
• Develop graphics for product promotion, logos, websites, social media outlets, etc
• Utilize knowledge of media and asset requirements to translate concepts and adapt assets to a variety of channels
• Build storefront assets, including screenshots, banners, etc
• Working together with the rest of the game team to make Xenotheria the best RPG possible!
• 5+ years experience demonstrating design work and a deep understanding of design processes and digital media
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media, performance, and brand marketing channels, including media requirements and standard methodologies
• A nuanced understanding of interaction design, composition, and typography
• Highly entrepreneurial mindset ready to wear a lot of different hats as needed
• Art portfolio that demonstrates both your creativity and craft as an artist
• You love RPGs
• Send your resume and online portfolio to email@example.com