Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About this role:
This role has been created to lead Gartner Research & Advisory service automation strategy, from concept through implementation.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for leading Gartner’s Research & Advisory service automation efforts, including deployment of conversational artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language technology (NLT) for business process transformation to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
• Act as a primary interface between the Gartner’s Research & Advisory business and internal IT development organizations, working in close partnership with leadership teams, Project and Program Management Offices, designers, data science partners, and key stakeholders throughout the business, with minimal oversight.
• Drive a culture of service innovation and automation, identifying potential use cases and gathering business requirements, leading efforts to build, test, and deploy AI-powered automation workflows throughout all areas of our service organization.
• Define strategy, develop new process and system requirements, leading design, prototyping, and testing of technology solutions through implementation.
• As a Leader, drive the culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
• Act as a change agent to drive and promote transformation related to service automation efforts.
What you’ll need:
• Educational background in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or other relevant areas. MBA or other relevant graduate degree preferred.
• 12-15+ years of prior relevant experience in areas such as product development, service operations, technology solution implementation, etc.
• Experience applying automation to service industry use-cases. Specifically, experience with different machine learning, conversational agents/user interfaces, implementation of chatbot-to-virtual-assistant platforms for either internal (employee) or external (customer/client) applications.
• Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle Conversational AI and Virtual Assistant engagement, across strategy, design and implementation phases.
• Experience formulating vision and strategy to transform, simplify and modernize the implementation of customer-facing capabilities.
• Experience working with client facing teams to drive behavior change.
• Proven track record of creating and deploying successful transformation initiatives.
Who you are:
• Highly analytical with ability to interpret qualitative information and quantitative data to make informed and actionable recommendations.
• Innovative and results-driven leader, possessing strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with proven success leading complex business transformation efforts.
• Highly collaborative and able to build and maintain strong internal and external partner relationships.
• Fact-driven and client focused, with exceptional planning and communication skills.
• Strong communicator who can explain complex concepts both concisely and simply and an ability to connect with both business and technical teams.
• Ability to synthesize complex ideas into clear messages and deliver to key stakeholders. High degree of comfort with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
• Skillfully adapt to change and navigate a highly matrixed environment
• Ability to influence, challenge and reframe team thinking.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:56749
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser