Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we cant turn into opportunity. And our work depends a Graphics and Visual Designer joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
In this position you will:
• Support the Communications Team to create guidance, style guides and templates for the development, revision and delivery of internal and external communications materials.
• Aid in the preparation of briefings for leaderships presentation to our internal and government customers. Including, but not limited to, producing and utilizing data visualizations, assisting with design for PowerPoint presentations, and visualizations and graphics for new work proposals.
• Design, produce and deliver moderately complex graphic products, to include participating in customer review meetings to guide project revisions and direct and define project requirements and plans.
• Collaborate across all service lanes within programs to gain understanding of all facets of the program and technologies.
• Facilitate discussions about how to visually represent analytic ideas.
• Apply complex graphic design principles, theories and practices.
• Ensure deliverables meet editorial and customer specifications, as applicable, and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
5+ years experience, portfolio samples required
• Experience developing infographics
• Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite /Creative Cloud products)
• Possess artistic ability, creativity, imagination and design layout skills with knowledge of graphic arts and computerized software to include desktop publishing
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Springfield
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class