This is a fully and permanently remote work from home opportunity with a growing and stable company available in select states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX, UT, VA
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. Were doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability Change isnt scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team members individual experiences.
The Payroll Specialist will play a highly impactful role in the coming years, as there is a significant opportunity to utilize leading edge processing platforms for payroll, timekeeping and HR solutions for our clients. The key elements of this role include entering, adjusting and calculating payroll for clients assigned specifically to each Payroll Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a key payroll position with a growing team in a stable company.
What Youll Be Doing
• Submit new employee records into the computer system and compile employee payroll data from timesheet files for processing hours and wages
• Prepare and gather documents for both employee and employer onboarding into payroll system
• Review hours worked, sales or piecework, commission, bonuses, salaries and other pay records
• Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions
• Contact clients and answer questions regarding the clients payroll via phone and email
• Record changes effecting net wages such as exemptions, benefit coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records
• Review wages computed and correct answers to ensure accuracy of payroll
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be 18 years of age
• Possess a high school level of math proficiency
• 2-3 years of payroll experience preferred
• You have prior experience meeting crucial deadlines and proactively communicate importance to internal and external stakeholders
• You strive working in an autonomous environment where you can be a self-directed, independent worker
• You proactively contribute to an awesome customer service experience, developing lasting relationships with internal and external people
• You take initiative and are willing to roll up your sleeves to own all parts of payroll as needed
• You have strong knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office products.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Analytical mindset with the ability to dig into details and draw insights from data to assist customers.
• Must pass a background check
• Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
• Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
For this position there are minimum work from home requirements that must be met in order to perform the essential job functions in a remote WFH environment. For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com prior to submitting your resume.
• Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
• When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In just six months of 2021, we have already promoted 28% of our organization!
• Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
• Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to have autonomy within your work structure with company provided equipment.
• Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidants award-winning culture and have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
• Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and supported