For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace fully remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
Our client is a consumer tech company that genuinely cares about people and their loved ones. This is a fully-remote 6 month contract that will most likely be extended with our client.
• Next.js framework
• Java or Golang is a HUGE plus
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• 6+ Years Professional Experience
• 3+ years React experience
• 3+ years of Node experience
• In-depth knowledge of API design and development
• Ability to test, debug and monitor your own code
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
• Competitive Pay!
• Fully Remote Company Culture!
• Chance to work with awesome people building amazing products