DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST- Audit (Full-time)
HealthMark Group is a leader in health information management and technology focusing on serving the health information management needs of physician practices and hospitals throughout the nation. HealthMark Groups innovative technology and superior customer service enable clients to streamline operations by outsourcing administrative support functions such as the release of information and form completion processes. By integrating experience, technology and service, we help hospitals, health systems and clinics concentrate on what they do best, patient care.
HealthMark Group is growing and looking for bright, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team. This is an entry level position and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a fast-growing company.
Our Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
Entry level job duties include but not limited to:
• Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
• Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
• Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
• Reports directly to Quality Control/Data Entry Manager
• Completes Data Entry of all requests
• Records any relevant notes on specific requests for further/proper handling throughout the request life-cycle
• Identify and accurately classify each request
• Uphold HealthMark Groups values by following our C.R.A.F.T.
• Work quickly to meet the high-volume demand
Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
Attention to detail
Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
Ability to work to time constraints
When applying, it would be greatly appreciated if you would complete the assessment screening process. This helps us to set candidates apart and make more informed decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour