The Digital Marketing Specialist will spearhead all paid digital advertising channels and turn them into a scalable revenue-generating machine. This tole will lead into leadership role where you will be responsible for growing out your own team
This is an amazing opportunity to join a hyper-growth start-up that competes in one of the hottest segments in cybersecurity. We are looking to speak to anyone on the East Coast.
What will you do:
• Take a leading role in the strategy and execution of inbound lead generation efforts, driving growth through programmatic and paid channels (PPC).
• Measure key metrics and formulate strategies on how to improve ROI performance.
• Successfully scale paid media channels.
• Work closely with design and content teams to conceptualize, launch and optimize targeted paid media campaigns that drive demand and raise awareness.
• Create and monitor performance reports for all paid channels, in order to understand paid media spending and returns.
• Own and maintain key components of the MarTech stack and champion new solutions that will drive improved efficiency and enable new capabilities.
• At least 1+ years in the digital marketing / paid acquisition space, running B2B campaigns on a substantial scale.
• Expert-level knowledge and proven track record of hands-on success in at least one of the following advertising platforms: LinkedIn, AdWords, GDN, Bing, Facebook, Taboola, Twitter.
• Experience working with Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and advanced Excel/Google Sheets functionalities.
• Experience working with HubSpot and/or Salesforce would be an advantage
• High attention to detail, consistently striving to deliver at the highest level and exceed KPI goals.
• A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams